21st century Maritime Silk Road was big spark in September and October 2013, which was proposed by China's Chairman Mr. Xi Jin Ping, passing through some countries, including Indonesia.
PT. Mitra Agung Raya Kencana set up Silk Road Office, cooperating with the government and investors to provide investment service which is based on 21st Century Maritime Silk Road Blueprint.
To help foreign enterprises to develop new markets in Indonesia, the company will cooperate with the local company and with the government. Organizing project site visit, Indonesia Opportunity Collaboration, serviced office or virtual office, meeting in Sudirman, Jakarta.
- To be a one stop business solution that provides vital links of Indonesia with the world.
- Support the foreign enterprises to expand the business in Indonesia
- Execute the President Xi’s Maritime Silk Road visions.
- High-tech foreign technologies in advancing production office system in Indonesia
- Stabilize existing industries, improve diversified development, and enhance technological innovations for the sake of local welfare.